What else happened this past week and weekend? We got Carly some sunglasses. I have a video but it's short (I was trying to take her picture but the camera was on video so I'll post that).
Oh, I was sick the start of this week. I had a terrible headache accompanied with a terrible sore throat. So I missed a couple days of work, by Thursday I was feeling better...Friday I got to babysit my nephew Luke for a few hours. He's been talking more with the "ba, ba, da, da's" and I was anxious to hear it. However, he wasn't in much of a talking mood. He just wanted to check out the surroundings of our house and listen to Carly.
Yesterday we met Chris's Aunt Gena and Grandma Sharron at Ross Park Drive Inn for a quick visit. Can you believe I didn't even eat Taco Spaghetti??...I'm kicking myself today for not. I know Whitney will be in disbelief when she reads this...I did have an Oreo shake though. Yum. Last night was bath night for Carly and she's discovered that she can suck on her feet and toes. I'll have to get a video of that..it's pretty cute. That's all for now.
1 comment:
WHAT?!?!? No Taco Spaghetti??? How could you pass that up?! I want some. Right NOW!
Post a Comment