So this past week has been very nice. So we have been spending as much time outdoors as possible. It's been nice and Carly absolutely loves to be outside. She also loves to get dirty.
We got the garden area cleaned away. Next step put up a dog proof fence/barricade, then rototiller. Then when we get back from our short trip to Washington we can hopefully plant it. Here it is...I'm sure I'll post more as it comes together since it will be a summer long project.
Sunday we went for a hike up City Creek. It was quite busy with hikers, families, dogs, bikers, etc. Carly had fun until about halfway on our way down the hike. Then she wanted out of the backpack and to hike herself. The dogs loved it and it was nice to get out. I should have gone to Church but it was nice to get out and do something together as a family. We really need to do that more.
We've also decided to sell my car. It makes me sad. I love this car. It was my first big "adult" purchase. It was a sign of independance and growing up for me. Plus, it was/is just a cool car. An all terrain vehicle that I could take anywhere and pack full of friends or fishing gear or dogs. It's also a great family car, able to sit car seats, diaper bags, strollers, groceries, etc. I love my Subaru. It's been a great car and it makes me tear up to think of not having it. It's scary to have only 1 vehicle when we've been used to always having 2. However, the monetary gain outweighs these things. We could use the money and so I must part with my beloved RubyRu. I will miss you.
The End...for now.
2 comments:
RubyRu, huh? I'm jealous of your garden. Most of the time I hate my pots.
That is sad!
Post a Comment