I have to confess I do not love certain things about being pregnant. With Carly it was exciting and new. With this baby, it's just well...not as much fun. With Carly I was sick at the very beginning like weeks 5-7 (maybe). With this baby, I feel sick daily and have for weeks and weeks. I don't remember being this tired with Carly. Now, I prefer to nap when Carly has naps. Also, I'm not a cute pregnant person. I have sisters who are very cute pregnant. They have cute bellies and when you look at them you can tell they are pregnant. Me, I must have lots of inside room because I just look fat. As the baby grows it pushes my fat gut/bagel/muffin tops out...so I just look more fat. Also, with Carly I never had to pee in the night, until the very end of course. Now, I have to get up to pee every night. In fact last night I got up twice. I sleep like total crap too. Every noise wakes me up and most of the time I just stare into my closet waiting for sleep to come. My back is already starting to hurt. It's not fun. Don't get me wrong. I'm very excited for our new addition. I'm also curious to find out what the sex is. For some reason I call it a girl...but as I've heard "no pregnancy is the same"....I'm wondering if these differences mean a different sex or if maybe now that I'm 30 my old body doesn't love being pregnant? Or if it's really "no pregancy is the same"? I'm hoping as I'm ending the 1st trimester that with it the morning sickness blah-ness and the fatigue will end as well. Anyway, that is my confession. So many people say they love or loved being pregnant. And well, I don't really. I love the end result of the pregnancy but not so much being pregnant. As for Baby Brunson #2, I love you very much, I can't wait to feel you move in my belly and I can't wait to hold you in my arms.
The End.
1 comment:
I hate getting up in the middle of the night to tinkle. And why does it have to be more than once?? Ugh!
I think that you are cute pregnant. I just think that you are cute. I hope you don't have morning sickness anymore. I can't wait to know what you are having!!
Post a Comment