Monday, January 9, 2012

Resolutions

A few of my resolutions are as follows.

I resolve to have more patience, and get mad less.

I resolve to use my new KitchenAid once a week. (I made french bread yesterday, it was delicious.)

I resolve to play outside everyday. (even if it's freezing) we need to get out of the house.

I resolve to vacuum more.

I resolve to count my blessings. Daily.



Chris has resolved to find steady employment. If that means we have to move our family to a new state then so be it. If that means he leaves the Union. Then so be it. We would like to be able to "plan ahead" and not for the next layoff. The stress of layoffs is not fun (for anyone in our family)...and it would be nice to have my husband home nightly and working a steady schedule. We miss him when he's not here.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I have to work on my patience too. And my eating. And my house cleaning. And saying my prayers. And a million other things.

So basically, I'm imperfect and will always be a work in progress. :)

Lynn Baldwin said...

Great post - great resolutions. I want to go outside more.