Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hot!

It's been SO hot here the past few weeks and the next 3 days are expected to hit 100+ degrees. YUCK! So G&G got the slip n slide out on Saturday. It was SO fun. Surprisingly Maddy loved it. We flung her down by herself and she had a smile on her face when she got to the end... and then whined when she had to wait for her turn again.





 Grandma was having so much fun watching the kids and Chris do it that she just decided to do it too.  Here is the video...

Because I keep bragging about how great Chris looks from all his hard work and gym time.  We finally got him to let us take a picture of him with his shirt off.  So here you go....feast your eyes on this hunk.

What a babe!  He should proud of all his hard work. He looks great!


In other news Carly starts soccer this week (I get to go with her).  Also, I haven't nursed Maddy in over 24 hours.  She occasionally tries to pull my shirt up.  But I've nursed her for over 14 months and it's time to be done...sad that my baby is growing up so fast.

And Grandma this picture is for you....since I know how much you love Carly's little faces she makes..




3 comments:

Whitney said...

Holy washboard stomach! I guess eating only chicken is paying off. I like cookies.
That makes me laugh that Maddy loved the slip 'n slide - I think Katie would probably cry if we made her do it. :)
That picture of Carly cracks me up!

Brynnie Mac said...

I LOVE Chris's form after he pitched Maddy down the slide. He must be a bowler....that works out :)
I too love Carly's face. I miss you guys!!! Glad you have this blog, b/c you neglect Facebook! Love you!

Lynn Baldwin said...

The title of this post should be bowling with babies. I hope my face pulling has not rubbed off on Carly too much.