Monday, December 31, 2012

Move

Well we are moved.  I haven't had time to blog...partly because with the holidays and unpacking...and well, getting Internet set up.  So here I am trying to get it in before 2012 is over. 


We moved the weekend of Dec 7-8th.  It was hard work...not that I did any real heavy lifting but with 2 little kids and a bunch of boxes and a larger house than we've ever known it's been hard work.  Mostly for Chris...and my Dad (my parents helped move us up here, aren't they the best?.).  We love our new house..and I see us living here for many years.

Chris has been hard at work painting and changing lights.  I'm sure many more before and after/home improvement posts will follow but truly, Chris is doing all the work while I try to keep the kids out of the way. 

No comments: