*I've been trying to post this since June...when all this happened... and I can't get the pictures right. I don't know if it's blogger or my computer. Probably my old outdated computer can't handle the upgrades it needs to in order to post well. So here it is anyway. Ugly. Missing pictures because they don't load after I upload them? And a jumbled mess. Sorry.--------
------------------
So a week or so ago I had company come stay. First it was my good friend Caitlin and her little Tallula. She stayed the night and it was SO much fun to have her here and catch up with her.
| Carly and Dina |
Caitlin came on Thursday and left Friday. As she was packing up to go she thought the floor in the guest bedroom felt wet. So I went down to check and sure enough it was wet..and in the closet it was soaked. Like water coming between my toes.
Long story short the hose bib broke and it was leaking every time I turned on the outside faucet. I had planted a few new plants in the front and left the water running and it soaked the walls and carpet and pad. This is what I get to look at now. The bathroom doesn't have a mirror and has a hole of drywall cut out too. It's very annoying since I had just primed the bathroom to paint...and now I need to have the drywall replaced, then textured and then I can paint. Audrey and the boys came Friday night to stay the night (Ben was working 12 hours and all weekend). It's always fun to have cousin time. So the kids played outside and unfortunately Audrey had to sleep on the blow up mattress..due to the mess downstairs. Now, I get to wait until the 15th to have the clean up crew come put my house back together. Which is totally inconvenient because I have a trip to Utah planned..AND my in-laws are coming this month to stay and I need the bathroom and bedroom and closet fixed and put back to normal so they can stay in it. FRUSTRATING!
No comments:
Post a Comment