Carly turned 5 today. Where does the time go? I still remember vividly being so scared to actually give birth to her. Nervous to finally meet her, and hold her and not knowing how to be a mother. I'm so grateful that she is mine.
Carly wanted a friend party and with all that we girls have been through, so far this year I wanted to give her a party. So we did a party on Friday. She loved every second of it.
Saturday she had a gift from great grandma Pearl and aunt Kelly and family. She couldn't wait to open another present.
Her dad came over on Saturday and spent the afternoon with the girls about 5 1/2 hours. He hasn't seen them in 10 weeks. So they played and watched movies.
Sunday (her birthday) she woke up so excited.
I asked if she felt older and she said yes, she was bigger now. Her dad came back with birthday gifts and she loved opening them. He only stayed 2 hours. And then we got ready for church.
I also did her annual birthday interview. She was excited to go to primary and be sung to.
Carly, I love you. I'm so glad I'm your mom and I'm so proud you are my daughter. You are so kind and love to do good for others. You are my great helper and my favorite Carly. I love you so much sweet Car Car.










No comments:
Post a Comment