On occasion my girls get overly tired. (Tonight was one of those nights). So brushing and drying their hair was lots of tears ( which gets loud because of course they have to try to cry harder than the other). They also start to cry for their dad. I know they miss him. It breaks my heart for them that they have a missing piece. But sometimes it makes the little rage and hate seeds grow in me. I have to listen to my sweet babies cry for their dad. "I miss daddy" and " I want my dada". It makes me so sad for them.... And then so very angry when I hear it. He made his choice. Unfortunately, that choice left these girls with sadness and longing.
We are all cuddled down for sleep in Mom's bed. I'm so lucky to have such sweet girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment