Friday, June 5, 2015

Maddy is 4!!

My baby is 4 years old.  I can hardly believe it. 
She had a great birthday weekend, see pics:
birthday breakfast of chocolate donut (and some fruit)


fun at Chuck E Cheese

she was shy when we sang her Happy Birthday


3 things that I love about Maddy:  She told me she will always stay my baby, I love that she still has to sleep with her blanky.  She is hilarious and makes us laugh every day with her quirks (She makes up really good stories (and songs) . I love to sit outside and listen to her imagination when she's playing with toys).  She is brave.  She may not want to try new foods, but ask her to jump from the top of the stairs or into the pool- she will do it.
Happy 4th Birthday Maddy pads!  I love you little squeak.

No comments: