I just have to say how very lucky I am to have such a good husband. I don't tell him enough how much I appreciate all that he does. He cleans, he cooks, he changes diapers, he does dishes and laundry. He helps with everything. He even brought me flowers home for no reason just last week. He's great to me and for me. Chris, you really are the best and I'm so grateful that I have you in my life. Thank you for all you do and all you are to me.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Lucky in love
Carly is 3 months old today. 3 months! I can't believe that much time has gone by already. She was so teeny tiny and now she's big and alert and active. It's so much fun but it's kind of my little tiny baby is gone. Everyone says "enjoy them while their young" and I am but man time sure flies by.
I just have to say how very lucky I am to have such a good husband. I don't tell him enough how much I appreciate all that he does. He cleans, he cooks, he changes diapers, he does dishes and laundry. He helps with everything. He even brought me flowers home for no reason just last week. He's great to me and for me. Chris, you really are the best and I'm so grateful that I have you in my life. Thank you for all you do and all you are to me.
Above is Daddy and daughter watching some Sunday baseball.
I just have to say how very lucky I am to have such a good husband. I don't tell him enough how much I appreciate all that he does. He cleans, he cooks, he changes diapers, he does dishes and laundry. He helps with everything. He even brought me flowers home for no reason just last week. He's great to me and for me. Chris, you really are the best and I'm so grateful that I have you in my life. Thank you for all you do and all you are to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the onesie! Cute, Cute!
Post a Comment