Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fun in the Sun

We went boating with The Englands yesterday. It was a lot of fun. Carly borrowed some swim shorts and shirt from Luke so they kind of matched. We had Carly stand on the beach with her feet in the water. She liked the water until a wave came and splashed the cold water up her legs.


I got up my first try wakeboarding. I'm proud of myself, considering it's been about 2+ years since I've wakeboarded. Chris also tried wakeboarding for the 1st time ever and He got up on his 1st try. It was awesome. Unfortunately I wasn't on the boat so I didn't get any pictures of it. Thanks Englands for taking us boating. Can't wait to do it again. We had a blast and today I am VERY sore.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

So jealous! Carly is getting cuter and cuter and CUTER!!