Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Screech

So Carlys new favorite thing to do is screech. It's quite hilarious the faces she makes. She had Chris and I laughing pretty hard last night. She would laugh and then screech. So I've been trying to get it on video and I think I got a pretty good one. Not as good as last night or when there isn't a camera for her to look at, but still pretty good. She's so funny.

4 comments:

Lynn Baldwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connie Baldwin said...

She sounds like a bird calling. She is soooo cute!

Lynn Baldwin said...

Great vid. I have so much fun watching your videos of Carly. I watch them over and over. But it sounds like someone is whistling in the background. She has some pretty great voice control.

Whitney said...

How funny! She's so cute! (and I like to watch Turner's tail thump in the background when you say "Caaaarly")