Saturday, September 12, 2009

Been a while

It's been a while since I've written anything. Here it is September already. We went to Utah last weekend and had some fun. My Dad, Chris and I were able to check out a Salt Lake City Bee's Baseball game. Chris and I have have been wanting to go for a while. The Bee's are the AAA team for The Angels (I think). Here's a couple photos. We stayed after the game to watch the firework show. It was a lot of fun. Audrey and Luke. Too cute.
My sweet baby Carly. She's the cutest.
I forgot my camera in UT and had to have my Mom send it to me (another reason I couldn't blog). This is what I found when I got my camera back. I love you Mom!


What else? Oh, on 09/09/09 my Mom called and said that around 9:09p if I go outside and look into the sky we would be able to see the space shuttle Discovery. So we did and we saw it. I didn't even have my glasses on and I could see it cruising among the stars. That was kind of cool...unfortunately I didn't have my camera (it was still in UT) so I couldn't get any pictures.


Audrey and I took the babies to the Eastern Idaho State Fair on Thursday (see her blog for photos). We pigged out on delicious fair food. We had scones, milkshake, ice cream cones, corn dogs....and maybe even some pie. Man it was good....I'm half tempted to go back up there today just to eat. But I shouldn't. I started a grueling exercise program this week with Audrey and a few of her friends. I'm determined to lose weight, so I shouldn't indulge in deep fried Fair goodness.








1 comment:

Whitney said...

Good luck with your exercising. I'm on a pretty intense training schedule for the half marathon in 2 months. I hope that I start seeing some results!