Saturday, September 26, 2009

talky talk

Carly is so much fun. I've been feeding her more throughout the day. She gets the rice cereal a couple times a day and a fruit or vegetable...along with the regular nursing. So because of this the past 2 nights she's gone to bed about 9-9:30p and then doesn't wake up until just before 6a. It's been so nice! She just woke up again from a long nap and is very talkative.

So Chris is working today...which is nice because we can use the extra money. But I hate that since getting married I am no longer capable of killing a spider. I recently woke Chris up in the night (I was up still with Carly) to have him kill a hobo. I've probably seen 5 in the house or garage in the past 2 weeks. This morning there was a hobo in the kitchen...and as I'm trying to get the courage to kill it (because I have flip flops on and what if it bites my toes) it crawls under the dishwasher. GROSS! Now I'm afraid to unload the dishwasher because it could crawl out and bite me and I wouldn't see it....I'm considering calling someone to have the house sprayed to KILL all BUGS!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Yes, please have your house sprayed for spiders. Don't let spiders get my Carly!!!