So I'm babysitting Luke today. He wakes up from his nap so I go to warm his bottle. I left him playing on the blanket with Carly. I made sure he had a toy and Carly had a toy (because he always wants what she has). I wasn't gone more than 30 seconds and when I returned this is what I found....
I had made a barricade of pillows to slow him down and he went over that, and then decided under the walker was the fastest get away (or to get to me since he was headed toward the kitchen). Here are a few more pictures of the babies. I got a good one that shows Carly's 2 cute teeth. She got her 1st teeth the week of Halloween (at 7 months). Since then she hasn't been sleeping well. I have to get up at least twice a night and sometimes 4 times a night. The teething and then the daylight savings time ending really messed up our sleep. I was just reading back in my blog about 2 months ago how she was sleeping through the night....oh how I miss those days. 

Have a lovely day.
2 comments:
I just have to say I bet you are the best mom! you have such a kind heart!! Carly is the cutest!
These pictures are so cute! I love those babies!
Post a Comment