Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

We left Wednesday to head to UT to spend Thanksgiving with Chris's Dad side of the Family (The Falkners) and also my family. Thursday we had our 1st Thanksgiving feast with my parents, then digested a little and headed to Chris's Aunt Gena's house for our 2nd Thanksgiving feast. We were spoiled with 2 delicious meals and many desserts. YUM!
2nd Thanksgiving..
Friday we did NOT get up to do the Early morning sales...we didn't find anything we couldn't live without. Chris and I got to go on a date to the movie while Grandma Baldwin babysat Carly. We saw "New Moon" and it was good (lots better than the 1st). Thanks Mom for the gift card to the show and for babysitting. I'm glad I got a date with my handsome husband...he even held my hand.

Saturday Chris and my Dad did some home theatre repairs downstairs so me and Carly and Grandma went shopping to Macy's. Hello cuteness on the baby outfits...you'll see pic's after Christmas. Then we got back and got the boys and headed into Salt Lake to eat at Pat's BBQ for some "in your face barbecue" and it was delicious. Pats was featured in a Food Network show "Diners, Drive In's and Dives" (see The Hunt's past blogging for a video) anyway that was delicious. Saturday night Chris went to hang out with his Dad and Carly and I hung out with Grandma and Grandpa. Her favorite was riding on Grandpa and kicking her feet while pulling his hair.
Sunday we had some family pictures taken at a little park. I've been playing in Photo Shop to enhance and change up some of our pictures. I'm mildly obsessed with photshop. Anyway, I'm saving my favorites for our Christmas card (so watch your mailbox).
Carly went to Church on Sunday with her Grandma and Grandpa in her beautiful Christmas dress (Thanks Aunt Kelly for the dress) where she was reportedly the star and everyone wanted to see her. I need to take more pics of her in the dress because it's so CUTE. AND that pretty much concludes our fun filled weekend. We made it home and this week I'm hoping to get the Christmas decorations up. Hooray for the Holidays! I love them!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I'm glad that Chris held your hand on your date. Tender!!