This weekend was the extended family Baldwin Christmas Party. It was in Rockford at my Aunt Serena's house. Here is Amy and Carly hanging out.
Last Sunday was Amy's Birthday.....25th I think. Kidding, but I won't say how old she is. I took Audrey to lunch for her Birthday and decided to make Amy a feast and invite the Englands too. So we did that today. We had a pheasant burrito belated Birthday Party (is that a mouthful?). Happy Birthday Amy, we love you very much. You are a wonderful sister and a great Aunt to the babies. The party was delicious and fun. 



I love the picture below, Luke is so cute. I especially like the Englands to be reading the Sunday ads in the background. He's riding on a little rocking chair thing that was from when Chris was a baby.
Oh and I have a new obsession. It's bundt cakes. Yeah I know, weird obsession Shauna but they are moist and delicious and oh so pretty. I'd like to start collecting bundt pans, so I can make all sorts of beauties. They are so fun, at Thanksgiving I made an eggnog spice bundt cake. This beauty is triple chocolate bundt cake. SNACK ATTACK!!!! I really, REALLY LOVE bundt cakes.

Oh and I have a new obsession. It's bundt cakes. Yeah I know, weird obsession Shauna but they are moist and delicious and oh so pretty. I'd like to start collecting bundt pans, so I can make all sorts of beauties. They are so fun, at Thanksgiving I made an eggnog spice bundt cake. This beauty is triple chocolate bundt cake. SNACK ATTACK!!!! I really, REALLY LOVE bundt cakes.
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun filled weekend. Grandma can't wait to see her babies. Her new shoes will match her dress perfectly.
Cute pictures of babies! Fun that you had a party for Amy. I'm jealous. But hey! I'll get to have the whole family around on my birthday this year! HOORAY!
Shauna, I added your family to my blog list! Your family is adorable, glad to see you are doing so well! It's fun and exhausting staying home with kids, but totally worth it! =)
Post a Comment