Thursday, January 14, 2010

Check-up

Carly went for her 9 month wellness check-up. She is 17 lbs 4 oz and 28 inches long. She is growing at a good rate but her weight hasn't been progressing as much or I guess at the same rate...which I took to mean she is tall and skinny. What's wrong with that? She's seems to be burning more since she can crawl and get around. The 9 month check up is to catch up on any vaccines she may have missed, and just check the babies progress. The Dr did talk me into getting her the H1N1 vaccine. I'd had mixed feelings on it. Carly isn't in daycare and basically sees a handful of people so I didn't feel like she needed it. The Dr. suggested it because we are going on vacation and we will be on airplanes and in airports with many people...also because we are leaving the country. So she got her seasonal flu booster shot and the H1N1 shot yesterday. She has handled them fine and has had no side effects. Which is great.
We leave for Costa Rica in about 2 weeks. I can hardly wait! going to be SO much FUN. I've been hitting the tanning booth to prepare for the sunshine. ( I know tanning beds are SO unhealthy) but I don't want to burn and be miserable....and also tan fat is better looking than my white fat...it seems to hide more, and will make me feel a little more comfortable getting into a swimsuit.

The pictures/video are some randoms from the past week.



1 comment:

Connie Baldwin said...

Love the pictures and can't wait to be with her for 11 nights!