Carly went to see the Ortho Dr on Tuesday morning. He said she has a "green stick break" her bones aren't broken just bent because they are still soft. He put her in a cast. We go back in a couple weeks to get another X-ray and see if it needs to be recast, or nothing. Thank goodness they didn't have to do anything to it. She did really good there. He said it should be back to normal in a couple months and in a year we will never know it happened. After the Ortho appointment Carly had her 18month well child check up. She weighs 21 pounds 10 oz. and is 32 inches tall. The Dr. said she is doing very well. She had to get 4 shots and that wasn't fun. She cried and was sore for a couple days. I'll have to get a picture of Carly with her cast. But I find if I put her in a long sleeve shirt people don't notice and so they don't stop to ask "what happened?" or make sad "ohhhh" noises when they see her. She has a purple cast and I should have got pink because people still call her a boy..."what happened to the little guy" or "how did he break his arm". I was thinking the purple would hide dirt better, but I should have got pink. Hot pink.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Homecoming Parade
Carly and I met Audrey and Luke to go to the ISU Homecoming Parade. They loved it. They danced and waved and got LOTS of candy. Or as Carly says "nany". Here are some pictures.

Carly went to see the Ortho Dr on Tuesday morning. He said she has a "green stick break" her bones aren't broken just bent because they are still soft. He put her in a cast. We go back in a couple weeks to get another X-ray and see if it needs to be recast, or nothing. Thank goodness they didn't have to do anything to it. She did really good there. He said it should be back to normal in a couple months and in a year we will never know it happened. After the Ortho appointment Carly had her 18month well child check up. She weighs 21 pounds 10 oz. and is 32 inches tall. The Dr. said she is doing very well. She had to get 4 shots and that wasn't fun. She cried and was sore for a couple days. I'll have to get a picture of Carly with her cast. But I find if I put her in a long sleeve shirt people don't notice and so they don't stop to ask "what happened?" or make sad "ohhhh" noises when they see her. She has a purple cast and I should have got pink because people still call her a boy..."what happened to the little guy" or "how did he break his arm". I was thinking the purple would hide dirt better, but I should have got pink. Hot pink.
Carly went to see the Ortho Dr on Tuesday morning. He said she has a "green stick break" her bones aren't broken just bent because they are still soft. He put her in a cast. We go back in a couple weeks to get another X-ray and see if it needs to be recast, or nothing. Thank goodness they didn't have to do anything to it. She did really good there. He said it should be back to normal in a couple months and in a year we will never know it happened. After the Ortho appointment Carly had her 18month well child check up. She weighs 21 pounds 10 oz. and is 32 inches tall. The Dr. said she is doing very well. She had to get 4 shots and that wasn't fun. She cried and was sore for a couple days. I'll have to get a picture of Carly with her cast. But I find if I put her in a long sleeve shirt people don't notice and so they don't stop to ask "what happened?" or make sad "ohhhh" noises when they see her. She has a purple cast and I should have got pink because people still call her a boy..."what happened to the little guy" or "how did he break his arm". I was thinking the purple would hide dirt better, but I should have got pink. Hot pink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the kissing picture... and Luke's jean jacket. Maybe Carly needs her ears pierced with little pink studs to show that she is a girl - since she hates headbands and clips.
Post a Comment