Saturday, September 18, 2010

Waiting

Carly is asleep for a nap so I thought I'd get on and post some pictures from the past week or so. Last weekend we went to Utah for a quick trip. We got a new vehicle. A 2008 Chevy Tahoe. It's nice...I don't have a picture.
Daddy was shaving his head and Carly apparently thought it would be fun to try out shaving too. Thursday was a bad day for Carly. While playing with Luke (they climb up everything) she was walking along the coffee table (she does it all the time) but slipped one foot off and fell. She fell on her left arm and cried for about 45 minutes. I ended up taking her to the Dr in the afternoon and she has "bowed" her bone in her arm. Because her bones are still soft it didn't really break. Just bent. So we have to go see an orthopedic Dr to find out what next. In the meantime she's in a splint that she doesn't like but is getting more used to. Friday we had Luke all day. Here are the kids watching Sesame Street. Carly loves Elmo and sings to the opening song. It's the best.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Hahahahha - I love that video! And that last picture of Carly and Luke. Luke's face cracks me up!

Lynn Baldwin said...

Elmo, Abby. She is a real singer. I think she wanted Luke to sing too but he was zoning. Great stuff. Thanks for posting.

Connie Baldwin said...

She such a good singer!