Saturday, August 27, 2011

take a quiet walk when you feel like blowing your top

I feel like I don't have much to blog about. Chris is working 6 days a week and we haven't been doing a lot as a family. He works 10 hours in the heat and needs to relax after work.

Last weekend I met a couple girlfriends out at the Reservoir. It was fun, but I didn't get to swim because I had to hold my Maddy. Carly had fun playing in the water and with the kids.


I called Audrey this week and said we should go back out to the reservoir with the kids. It's fun and free and on the weekdays there is virtually NO one there. Luke and Carly loved digging in the sand and throwing rocks in the water...Audrey tried to give them each a swimming lesson. It will be lots more fun next summer when the babies are a little older to play and toddle around.




Maddy turned 4 months old and has discovered her voice. She is a loud noise maker sometimes. She also likes to try to grab things and loves chewing on her fingers.

Carly is her unique silly self, saying weird funny things and singing songs. She loves to color and sing. She loves to play hide and seek. She loves her baby sister and is always there with kisses and tickles. This week she got mad at me and told me "I don't like you". I had to go to my room because it made me start to cry. Does it really start this young?
I love my girls so much.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I think that I will cry when (notice that I say WHEN and not IF, because I know it WILL happen) Katie says that she doesn't like me. Or that she hates me or whatever.