*of course Carly had to get in the picture when she saw I was taking a pic of the babies.
I started using bribery to get Carly not to poop in her pants. It works great. I went to the dollar store and bought some little treats, toys and tattoos. After she goes on the potty she gets to reach in the bag and pull out a surprise. She loves it. Carly is so smart. I'm amazed everyday when I hear her use a word I've never heard her say before, she's growing up so fast. Last night me and Carly went for a bike ride and stopped at the park. We ran up the little hill that's there and then sat down at the top (I just followed her and did what she wanted to do) then we went back to the play area and she starts gathering the sand/pebbles and says she's going to make a mountain. I said "what are you doing" she said "I'm making mountain like that one to sit on". I didn't know she knew what a mountain was. I love her so much. She is so smart and sweet. Oh, she is also getting her 2nd set of molars on the bottom teeth. We just noticed them, they haven't been hurting her at all.
Maddy is still just a sweet as can be. She is discovering her hands and feet and holds onto things in her hand. She sometimes tries to sit forward when propped on things (and usually leans to much and lands on her face). She's been rolling side to side too....I need to get her to do tummy time more but it makes me sad that my baby is growing so fast. I want her to stay small and sweet forever.
I'm so grateful for my girls. They mean the world to me. I hope they always know how much I love them and how proud I am to be their Mom.
1 comment:
Those babies are getting so big! (I am in my new office today and am now going to be VERY busy at work all of the time - hopefully I can still keep up with blogging!)
Post a Comment