Carly loves being with Grammy and Grampy.
(above) Watching airplanes fly over with Gram.
(below) movie party!
Friday we didn't do a whole lot. Ran errands, went to the park. I got a call from our neighbor asking if the dogs were home.. I said I was in UT and he said he saw them running on Philbin Rd. I had to call Ben and see if he could go try to find them (he had to wake his boys and take them. What a good guy). 2 hours later Chris left work to go try to find them too. He ended up flagging down the animal control truck, who had just picked them up at Hawthorne Middle school...they probably ran close to 10 miles. Turner had chewed through the wood fence to escape. The dumb dog has some sort of anxiety when we leave (he escaped and ruined a fence last time we were in UT at Chris Dad's house). I had him neutered the week before hoping it would help calm him down. Obviously not. Now they need to get micro chipped so if/when they escape again the animal control can bring them home(and we don't get a ticket). Turner needs to be sedated if we leave. It's obnoxious. We went to the park by my parents (this is while I was trying to get someone to find the dogs). Carly loved it, she loves to climb and swing.
Saturday we headed home but Carly got to play with Katie before we left. She loves that little Katie.
Chris was off Sunday and Monday and it was nice to have him home.
1 comment:
I love that little Katie too. :)
Post a Comment