Here are her stats -->
Weight: 13pounds 13oz. (28%)
Height: 25 in. (50%)
Head circumference: 16 1/2in (55%)
She did pretty good with her shots...however, as the day progressed she deteriorated and is sick with a fever and runny nose. So with the sore legs, fever, and the fact that she has been backed up (due to eating foods now). She was/is pretty miserable and it was a long night. I was up too much, and I'm on about 4 hours of sleep. Hopefully I can nap with the girls today. I think Maddy probably picked up the sickness from her cousins this weekend in UT. Which is a total bummer. I forgot how sad and frustrating it is to have a sick baby and you can't really do anything for them.
Maddy 5 months ->
Carly at 5 months ->
While at the Dr, I asked about Carly's VCUG we had done in SLC. He said the tests show she still has the stage 2 urinary reflux. Which basically means she stays on her low dose antibiotic and we check again next year.
I have pictures to blog from the weekend but Maddy isn't happy right now, and when I have a sick baby I have to hold and comfort her....since I can't do much else for her. Goodbye
1 comment:
I hate having a sick baby. Katie has a runny nose right now, but she's getting her top tooth, so I think that's what it's from. Tyson and I have both had the stomach flu, and we're praying that she doesn't get it too.
I love the pictures of Maddy and Carly in the same outfits at the same age. So cute!
Post a Comment