Carly is so funny she's gets stuck on using words. Like "lucky", everything is lucky and her lucky thing. She'll say "where's my lucky cup" or Maddy might be looking at a toy and she'll get mad and say "but, it's my lucky pony". Funny. The other day we were trying for a family nap and Carly was messing around. Chris was trying to sleep and getting a little annoyed, Carly kept talking to him and he wasn't answering her. So she got mad and said "open your mouth and talk to me". I laughed.
I finished a pallet project. I'm going to make another shelf to hang below this one in Carly's room. Then she can have access to certain books and coloring books.
I think I might make one for my bedroom too. Fun. I scored a few more pallets this weekend.
Saturday after swim lessons we ran up to catch the parade. Carly loves parades, waving to floats and getting candy.
1 comment:
Carly gets to do swimming lessons? Lucky! :)
It looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment