Wednesday, October 26, 2011

learn as much from your kids as they learn from you

My girls are my whole world. I love them more than anything. They are both so sweet.


Maddy at 6 months gets up at least once (sometimes twice) a night to nurse, she
likes to eat, play with toys, pull hair, suck on her top lip (it's funny and cute), when she gets excited she flaps her little arms. I love it.

Carly is so curious. Always asking a million questions. She's so smart and remembers so much it sometimes amazes me. She loves her swimming lessons, movies, pizza, her little sister, play dates with Luke, and when Dad gets home from work. The other day driving she said "I'm so happy Maddy is my little sister, I love her". It was so sweet. Carly is getting so big. When I look at these pictures she looks like such a big kid.



As for Chris and I.. Chris has been working 6 days a week. We are trying to save for the possibility of another layoff before the year is over (will probably happen this next month). I am still so grateful I get to be home with my babies. I love it.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I love, love, LOVE Maddy's hair! And yes, Carly is such a big kid. It happened so fast too.