Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring

Maddy turned 11 months on Sunday. She also FINALLY crawled on Sunday. She hates it though. She takes a few little crawls then screams in protest. In fact she pretty much screams and whines all day long now that she's not being picked up and held.


It was St. Patricks day on Saturday. I put green food coloring in the toilet and told Carly a leprechaun had come. She was mad and said she didn't like it to come. But then I told her it probably left her a treat (4 quarters) hidden somewhere and then she liked it. We made green eggs and ham (omelet) for breakfast.



Carly liked to be "Sam I am" and say I do not like green eggs and ham more then she liked eating it. The corned beef and cabbage was delicious that night.



Here are a few misc. pictures from the week.





Carly got the above little guy from her Great Grandma Pearl. She loves it, his hair grows and she loves to cut it and water it. She also got a recordable book that her Dad recorded so he can read her a story even when he's not here. She loves it too. Thanks Pearl!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I wouldn't like a lepruchaun to come to my toilet either...