Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tantrum Tuesday

Currently Maddy is protesting not being held because I'm on the computer. She is learning to throw little baby fits.


Last week Carly started swim lessons....she also quit swimming lessons. She doesn't like the preschool class. Parents aren't allowed in the pool area once class begins and they dunk her under the water. She is supposed to go Tues and Thurs but she hates it. She has a class tonight and has told me she does NOT want to go. Bum deal.


It was Chris Birthday on Saturday. We were so happy to have him home. Especially Carly she is constantly saying "hold me Daddy" when he is around. I made him a "better than s_x cake". I thought I'd make it 2 layers and pretty but my cakes stuck to the pan so I had to cover it all up extra with whip cream. Oh well it was still pretty good.
Carly is still peeing her pants, she does good all day and then will just stand up and pee her pants. It's very frustrating. I started a potty chart and rewards which was working for a couple days. She did pretty good this weekend and then Chris left on Sunday night and 5 minutes after he left Carly just jumped off the couch and stood there staring at me and Maddy and peed her pants. I really wish I knew how to fix this.
Below are a few misc pictures from the week.






So that is our past week. We are missing Chris not being home and wish we knew what we were doing with house. I miss my husband not being home every night. It's especially frustrating when he is off work at 3p and could be spending lots of time with us. I know our girls (especially Carly) miss their Dad.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Grandma needs to get better so that you guys can go down and visit for the week.