This morning Carly was singing a little song and I kept hearing "America" or "a miracle" so I asked her what she was saying...if it was America or if she was saying a miracle....she kept saying what she was saying and I still couldn't tell the difference so I asked is it like "A miracle...like it's miraculous?" or "America, like the United States of America, where we live?"....she then told me that "a miracle is like Santa comes and the Easter Bunny" and "America is like you go to work and it's kind of dangerous". From the mouth of a 3 year old...
...and I thought to myself, she is smarter than she even knows.
The End.
1 comment:
I love that Santa Claus is a miracle. She is so funny - and it sometimes freaks me out how well and adult she talks. Katie sure likes playing with her.
Post a Comment