A couple things I like most about living here (at my parents) are that I have adults to talk to almost all day. Also, Carly doesn't fight G&G on certain things like she fights me. For example: While Grandma is getting ready for work in the morning Carly is right in the bathroom with her and comes down with her hair brushed (and probably a little lipstick on) But...getting her hair brushed after a wild night of sleep usually ends in tears Carly trying to get away because "it hurts". So Thanks Gram!
Below are pictures from the past month....starting with this weekend when The Englands & Hunts came over yesterday.
This picture below is from our quick weekend trip back to Pocatello. We stayed in a hotel and had a swim party....the big kids loved jumping on the bed. Crazy kids!
Maddy is walking now...she still crawls and goes pretty fast, but she walks now.
1 comment:
I love Carly's hair in pigtails. It's so cute!
Post a Comment