Well here I am blogging again. I'm not doing very good with my blogging while here at my parents. I need to do better. Things are good for us here. Chris is working lots. 6 days a week, 10 hours a day. He's also going to the gym a lot and is skinny and toned....he should let me take a picture of him with his shirt off.
The girls are good. Maddy is walking everywhere and tries to run. She says "hi" to everyone she sees and sometimes to herself. It's her favorite word. Carly loves running around the yard and has a nightly ritual with Gramps when he gets home and going for runs around the yard. She also loves jumping on the neighbors trampoline. Today we have a play date with a little girl her age we met at Nursery. She is so excited.
Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks.
At the Salt Lake Bee's game.
Fathers Day at the Ball Park.
Happy Fathers Day!
Happy Birthday Grandma! You're the best.
Make a wish!
2 comments:
I love you Brunsons and miss you so much!! I can't believe how much more Maddy looks like Carly since you left. I did a double take on the pic of your dad holding her! I hope all is going well!
Mom is so happy to have her delicious sheet cake. I wish I could have some more.
Post a Comment