Tuesday, August 21, 2012

going to Idaho

Carly started preschool last week.  She said she cried a little for her Mom on the 1st day but didn't cry on the 2nd day (she goes twice a week).  Her Mom cried a little dropping her off on the 1st day too.  But so far I'm really happy with this preschool. 

Carly had that VCUG a few weeks back. The results showed that her urinary reflux has gone from grade 2 to grade 3.  Which means it's NOT getting better it's worse.  So we have to take her to have another ultrasound of her renal system and then meet with a urologist to see what the next step is.  We get to do that next week. Wish her luck.

Chris is gone again.  Working in Twin Falls.  So because we knew he would be taking a call, we tried to do some Family fun before he was gone.  We went to the Zoo.  The kids loved it.   Here are some pictures of our adventures.








This past weekend we were in Idaho for a wedding.  Gabe and Whitney got married, it was lots of fun to see friends and especially have our kids together.  Also, the newlyweds announced they are expecting a baby in March.  I'm so excited for them. I wish the weekend could have lasted longer. I miss my friends and wish we could have spent more time together.





No comments: