Thursday, September 13, 2012

Catch up

Okay, So I really need to do better blogging. I seem to be taking more pictures with my phone than with the camera and I don't like to blog from my phone (to many misspells) and let's be honest blogging without pictures is just plain boring.

So let's see what else has been going on.  Time is just flying by.  Chris is working in Twin Falls.  We bought a travel trailer for him to live in while working away.  So we now have a "home" that is really ours.  We went and stayed with him last weekend. It was great fun. 


The RV park where Chris is camped out has a couple pools, playground and mini golf.  So we had fun swimming and playing there.


It's a 3 and half hour drive for us to visit Dad and the kids crashed on the drive home.


1 comment:

Whitney said...

Yes, please blog more. Because I need things to read when I'm at work. Ha! :)