Saturday, June 1, 2013

"Sorry I call you idiots"

So a few weeks ago I was putting Carly to bed.  Chris was home and she was pulling the Dad reads books, then she needs Mom to sing songs (and try to get to read more books) thing.  So I was telling her it was time for bed.  Anyway, the conversation turned and she said this "Mom, I have to tell you I'm sorry"  so (being very curious as to what she was going to confess) I said, "what are you sorry for?" she said "well, I'm really sorry I call you and Dad idiots."  (BTW- we don't say idiot and don't let our kids say idiots but it's the main naughty word in all Disney/Universal movies we watch)  So, I say "I didn't hear you call me or Dad idiot, when did you do that?"  She says "well I'm sorry I just call you guys idiots sometimes but just in my head. like I don't say it, but I say it in my head so I'm sorry".   So I told her thanks for apologizing and that we don't call her idiot and she shouldn't say that word....then I went to bed and told Chris and we laughed and laughed. 

The End.

1 comment:

Connie Baldwin said...

That is the funniest thing she has said!