July meant Grandma camp. We LOVE this new tradition. The girls were so excited to go. It was so fun. Here are the pictures. From my camera...not my phone.
waiting for the TRAX to take us home.
7/19/2013
jump
finger painting fun.
love the earring Tyson.
playing "cooties" with Whitney.
It was a great time at Grandma Camp. These kids are so lucky to have such amazing Grandparents. We love you G&G Baldwin.
Oh my heck - I think that you should send me that picture of Tyson and his earring, then I'll crop it down to just me and paste it on my fridge so that I never eat again. I look like I'm pregnant. That's disgusting.
1 comment:
Oh my heck - I think that you should send me that picture of Tyson and his earring, then I'll crop it down to just me and paste it on my fridge so that I never eat again.
I look like I'm pregnant. That's disgusting.
Post a Comment