Thursday, April 24, 2014

Maddy Is 3

Maddy turned 3 on Friday 4/18/2014. After her breakfast of pancakes and opening a present she said "this is the greatest birthday ever". I hope she's always that easy to please. 

Her dad came for her birthday.  I'm glad he did.  I let him stay at the house and the girls loved being able to spend time with him.  We took Maddy to the theater to see Rio 2. She's loves the 1st Rio.  I think she enjoyed it.  She also got a bunch of Princess toys and has been playing with them non stop.
Maddy Is so sweet and funny.  She has the best laugh.  She gives such good hugs.  She loves her big sister so much. 
She's funny.  I love that she says she's the coolest person she knows. I love you my Maddy baby. I'm so glad you're mine. 

No comments: