In our family we go around the table and say what we are Thankful for. I'm so thankful for my girls and that I get to stay home with them...which means I'm especially thankful for my husband for working so hard for us.
Maddy really wanted some turkey (below pic makes me laugh)... we gave her a pile of mashed potatoes that she really loved squishing.
Here are some randoms from the weekend playing at Gram & Gramps...we went downtown on Saturday to have dinner and see the lights at Temple Square (too many people to get any pics tho).
We also did some family pictures...that was an adventure taking 100 pictures so that a couple could turn out decent..Here are a few.. Thanks G&G for taking our pics.
We also did pics of just the girls in their matching outfits. Thanks Kelly and Pearl for the adorable outfits. Below are a few good ones. They are the cutest!
1 comment:
I love the picture of Maddy wanting turkey. It makes me laugh.
And I love the one of Carly in the leaves.
Cute!
Post a Comment