Monday, April 1, 2013

4 year old Carly

Carly had a great birthday.  I cannot believe she is already 4 years old.  I know everyone says that and I say it every year but it's really hard to believe.  My kids are getting so big.  Time really does fly. 

3/30/2009


3/30/2013
 
We had family over on Saturday for Carly birthday.  It was lots of fun.  Unfortunately the building of the new swing set took a long time so the kids didn't get to use it all but we still had lots of fun.



Happy Birthday Carly!




Below is her 4 year old Birthday interview.  It makes me laugh.

Favorite Food is:   chicken
Favorite sport to play:   soccer ball

Favorite show to watch:  Caillou

Favorite thing to do all by yourself:   get dressed

Coolest person you know:  Lukey

Favorite color:  pink

When I grow up I want to be:  beautiful princess

Favorite book to read:   Dora

Favorite snack to eat:   chocolate raisins

Who is your best friend:  Lukey or Katie (I had to ask twice) she said "Katie is my best friend"

If you could wish for anything what would it be:   “I would want a bracelet”

What is your favorite movie:   Snow White

 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Bahahaha! I love her interview and that Katie is her best friend! Happy birthday to Carly! We are hoping to come up to visit in a few weeks - like maybe your birthday or the weekend after that? But it might be more into May... Tyson isn't sure when he might be laid off.