Carly's fever was finally gone by Saturday...but Thursday evening it got up to 104 and that wasn't fun. Sunday she developed a rash all over her back and chest...so we called the "on call Dr" and he suspects she is allergic to amoxicillin so she is now on a new antibiotic...Poor baby, I feel so bad for her. This morning the rash is about gone and she slept pretty good last night. She was only up once and she had been waking about every 2 hours for the past 4 days. So I think she is on the mend. Thankfully.
Saturday was Luke's 1st Birthday. He had a big party, I can't believe he's already 1! I can't believe Carly is going to be turning 1 this month. Why do they have to grow up so fast? Here are some pictures from Luke's party.




And Carly playing on Luke's new toy. It's so fun to go to Lukes house to play with his toys.
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun. Wish we could have been there! Glad that Carly is getting better! It sucks being sick.
Post a Comment