*Pregnancy News: I've been having heartburn and indigestion that only Zantac will help. It's not fun. We get to find out the sex of the baby Dec.7th, that's exciting. Everyone is betting it's a girl. Any guesses? I think it's probably a girl too, but then I thought Carly was a boy.? We don't care what it is. We just want a healthy baby. I'm feeling this baby move more and more and I love it. I can't wait for Carly and Chris to be able to feel it.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Snow!
This weekend we got a bunch of snow, and are still getting snow. Chris and Carly made 2 snowmen. One in front (I don't have a picture) and a little one in the back. Carly loved being in the snow making snow balls and helping make the snowmen.




*Pregnancy News: I've been having heartburn and indigestion that only Zantac will help. It's not fun. We get to find out the sex of the baby Dec.7th, that's exciting. Everyone is betting it's a girl. Any guesses? I think it's probably a girl too, but then I thought Carly was a boy.? We don't care what it is. We just want a healthy baby. I'm feeling this baby move more and more and I love it. I can't wait for Carly and Chris to be able to feel it.
*Pregnancy News: I've been having heartburn and indigestion that only Zantac will help. It's not fun. We get to find out the sex of the baby Dec.7th, that's exciting. Everyone is betting it's a girl. Any guesses? I think it's probably a girl too, but then I thought Carly was a boy.? We don't care what it is. We just want a healthy baby. I'm feeling this baby move more and more and I love it. I can't wait for Carly and Chris to be able to feel it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss feeling my baby move inside me. That was my favorite part of pregnancy.
I am going with the chinese calendar.....it was right for me. BOY.
Post a Comment