Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We spent Thanksgiving in Utah at my parents house. It was a delicious feast and lots of fun. Carly loved being with Gama and Papa (which sounds kind of like "bumpa"). She also had fun playing with her cousin Luke and "mopping" Grandma's floors. She got to hold her cousin baby Katie again. Katie is so cute and Carly just couldn't get enough of her and wanted to pet her and kiss her and hug her.


We took some family pictures for our Christmas card. Here are a few that turned out OK.





Audrey and I also had my Mom help us to make our families personal Christmas stockings (like we had as kids). My Mom sewed all our stockings together and I need to attempt to hand stitch names on them. They are cute. Here we are working on them. I'll post a finished product picture too.

And here is Carly all loaded up in the Tahoe to head home. She's watching her movie or as she says "moo-ee", with her new monkey from Grandma. We love having the DVD player in the truck. It's great.


I'm very Thankful for family. I'm thankful for Carly and this new addition we will be having soon. I'm also extremely thankful for a husband who works hard for us, so that I can stay home with my babies. Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

*Sheigh* said...

Your family is so cute! Carly is so adorable!

Whitney said...

Carly is so cute with Katie. I love it.