Monday, November 8, 2010

While in the shower.....

While I was in the shower this morning, I was thinking to myself "Man, no Carly bugging me in the shower, Super Why must be good today" then I went through what I could have left out that she would be into...and I didn't come up with anything....So when I got out and dressed I went to check. Here is what I found.
.
.
.
.


Then I asked her "Carly, what did you do?" and she said "tissue" and picked up a tissue and put it to her nose...Like "what Mom I needed a tissue".

Grrr...it was a big mess to clean up and try to shove back in the tissue box. All the while Carly is picking up a tissue or 2 and wiping her nose then dropping it and getting another one. Fun stuff.

3 comments:

Connie Baldwin said...

She is such a little love!

Whitney said...

Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Lynn Baldwin said...

A tissue makes such a nice whooshing sound when its pulled out of the box. I can see why Carly would just continue. I've been tempted a few times to do the same. Thanks for sharing.