Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Excited

I'm getting excited for Christmas. It's going to be so fun to be home and let Carly open gifts. Amy is going to spend Christmas with us and I'm even excited to be cooking the Christmas Eve meal. Audrey and I took the kiddos to see Santa at the Mall today. Carly was too scared to go see him but when Luke did, she did too and they both gave Santa "five". He gave them a coloring book. Fun. Sorry no pictures.

Here are some pictures of Carly running around in her diaper. She never wants to get dressed after you take her clothes off...well, that's not true. She just gets a little wild when her clothes come off. It reminds of how dogs get after to bathe them.

She's talking more and more. Even sentences, it's so fun to see and hear. I especially love to hear her say "thank you" for things when I don't ask her to.
Some favorites are of course "woody buzz", "bebop" (which is robot), she says the dogs names Marley and Turner but Turner she says "Turnder". She says "santa" and so many things. She's really good at saying "No" to things and people. She is so fun.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I am not very excited for Christmas... it just doesn't seem like Christmas this year... probably because Tyson and I aren't really doing gifts for each other. Boring.
Hope you guys have lots of fun!!