Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's another GIRL!

We found out yesterday that this wiggly little baby is a girl. She looks good and everything is as it should be, which is always nice to hear. It was fun to see her. The ultrasound tech said she was the wiggliest baby of the day and made her work to check the things she needed to, she also said that she has long legs. Here are a couple profile pictures.


Her profile looks a lot like Carly's ultrasound profile. I can't wait to hold her. Now I guess we have to start thinking of names.....
AND here is Carly this morning watch Curious George.

2 comments:

Lynn Baldwin said...

Carly's little sister is cute...so is Carly.

Whitney said...

Yay, yay, YAY!!! It's going to be fun to have you talking about names again. I remember getting several emails a day from you when you were pregnant with Carly - listing all of the names for the day. I have a baby name book... do you want to borrow it? :)