Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wake Up Time

This is how it normally goes in the morning. I wake up to Carly talking on the monitor and get out of bed to go get her. The past couple mornings this is our conversation.
Me (as I open the door): Good Morning, my sweet.
Carly: Daddy?
Me: No, it's Mom. Daddy is at work.
Carly: No, Mom (and lays back down in her crib)
Me: Ok then, Bye.
Carly: Out, Out.
*I get her out.
Carly: Woody, Buzz (said as if it's one word woodybuzz).

And that is the order of things at this time. It's Dad, then Woody and Buzz and since she has no choice....Mom.

For the past week Toy Story has captured Carly. She will sit and watch it. Like really sit. I can shower...or blog and don't have to worry about what she is doing. Thank You Toy Story.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I can't wait for Katie to start watching movies... I also can't wait for her to sleep through the night.