Which means Carly is sleeping in her big bed. She did really good last night. Got a little upset at first but went quickly to sleep and slept all night. When Chris when in to get her this morning he climbed in bed with her and she told him "my pillow" and "my blankie". We moved some of the baby toys and blankets and things to the other room and as you can see in the picture above Carly likes to play with them again. Here is her new "big kid" room. It was kind of sad putting her to bed in a big bed. She's not a baby anymore...she's a big kid. She'll always be my baby.
It's been nice having Chris home. He painted the new baby room and I love it. But, I hope he can get back to work soon. It's not fun when he doesn't get a paycheck.
Hope you all have a wonderful New Year. Good bye 2010, it's been fun.
1 comment:
These are both so cute. I love Carly's strawberry rug.
Post a Comment