Friday, January 14, 2011

Florida Day 7: The Beach

As I said earlier Grandma was not feeling 100%. After driving to the park (Carly falling asleep on the drive) and thinking about riding rides and walking all day we decided we better not do it. So we went back to the Condo and gathered some snacks and then went to pick up Grandpa and head to Cocoa Beach. As we pulled into town we decided to have a late lunch at Rubios. A little cuban restaurant. It was GOOD! Grandpa had arroz con pollo, I had lechon asado and I don't remember the name of the cuban sandwich Grandma had but we tried each others and everything was delicious. Yum!

Then we headed to the beach and Cocoa Beach pier.


Carly loved chasing the birds and collecting shells. She really loved digging in the sand.


Here is Carly calling to the birds "come on birdies, come on" like dogs and slapping her legs. It's cute and funny. She does this to Grandpa and Grandma too when she wants them to do something.


We had fun. Carly loved the beach. It was nice and I can imagine it's a hot spot in the Summer. There were lots of surf shops in Cocoa Beach. We are going to have a relaxing evening. Hopefully, go to bed early and hit DisneyWorld bright and early tomorrow morning. It's our last full day. We leave VERY early Sunday morning.

No comments: