Thursday, January 27, 2011

grow as your love grows

This is a pregnancy woe post. So skip if you want. I'm just over 28 weeks pregnant and I do not remember it being as painful as this pregnancy. I just had lunch with 2 of my sisters and Audrey and I were discussing this... is it because we are older? I'm now 30 years old and this pregnancy hurts. I was 10 lbs heavier when pregnant with Carly (yes I ate lots) and I remember being swollen (fat) but not hurting this bad. Sure my back hurt I was pregnant... but my back HURTS, bad. I have sciatic nerve pain on my right side daily, multiple times. It doesn't matter if I'm walking, sitting, or laying down. It's there and hurts. It hurts to bend over to change Carly's diaper or give her a bath, to get her in her car seat. It hurts to get out of bed. Also heartburn is back. I eat Tums like candy, they are a part of my bedtime routine now.
Oh but I get to see this wiggle worm baby next week at my appointment, and I'm excited to see how big she is getting. She feels big because she moves so much..and kicks so much.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Bummer that you are hurting so much. They say that ever pregnancy is different... but WHY does it have to be that way?? I want another easy pregnancy like I had with Katie (minus the preeclampsia and early labor).
Hope you feel better.