Sunday, February 20, 2011

kiss your loved ones goodnight

Yesterday Chris was setting up his fantasy Baseball thing on the computer (he's anxious for Baseball season to start)and Carly was in here with him. She likes to sit in the baby bouncer chair. Apparently it was really comfortable.

It wasn't even nap time.

She's funny. She woke up this morning and got out of bed with Daddy and told me "Goodnight Mommy, I love you" and gave me a kiss. Then she closed the door as they left. So I fell back asleep for a while. She's so sweet. She has been really squirming the past couple nights in bed. I wish she was sleeping in her own bed. I might move to her bed.
We took Carly to the movie last night. We went to see Megamind. She lasted about an hour before she made a stinky and then wouldn't go back in the theatre. She's had diarrhea since and isn't really eating or drinking anything. She doesn't have a fever or seem sick but must have an upset stomach or something. No fun. We skipped Church today and Carly napped for quite a while.

2 comments:

Connie Baldwin said...

She looks like a sleeping angel. So pretty!

Whitney said...

She is so funny to sleep in there!